- To generate qualified human resource in the field of agriculture and
its allied subjects for meeting out the requirement at local, state,
national and global level
- To improve and sustain quality of Agricultural Education and develop
human recourse for competing with emerging challenges in Agriculture
for livelihood security and sustainable development
- To impart education in agricultural science and allied fields
- To undertake research in agricultural science and allied fields for the inclusive and sustainable development of all stakeholders
- To disseminate agro technologies and undertake mass educational programmes especially for rural people of Rajasthan for development of sustainable livelihood in agriculture and allied activities
- To undertake such work, activity or project as the university may deem proper in order to achieve the objectives for which it was established.
In order to reach the goals and achieve the objectives, the college is involved in all the three major activities viz., Human Recourse Development, Research, & Extension Education. All these three activities are being taken care of and are executed by the college.